Saturday, July 19, 2008

Con Mucha Potencia




I always dream of singing but hardly I could succeed in doing it beautifully. People in and around me always asked me to improve and change some aspect of my singing. I tried a lot. Then one day when I was going through the BBC music magazine, I read something about learn to sing training package called Singorama.

Well this is one of the best thing I could stumble upon in my life.I felt my dream of becoming a professional singer will be fulfilled sooner than later. Even if you want to sing for personal pleasure,sing in church or sing along with a instrument it has something to offer for everyone.

Now it has been released in Singorama 2.0 format which has 28 new Interactive audio lessons plus some bonus offer. The program is easier to follow with the audio lessons, 2 books and a fun learning software. The audio lessons has some pre-recorded original songs for the users to sing along with.

It has a lot of setting which include solo singing, singing warm ups, singing in harmony, singing for auditions etc. So you can adopt yourself in many situations. Then there is also a software to train yourself to have the perfect ear by the ear training software called the Perfect Your Pitch Pro. It helps in recognizing all 36 notes on the chromatic scale.

Some of the users have given fantastic testimonials about it after using the system.So looks like here is a program which will make us a professional singer for sure. I love this program so much.

http://www.squidoo.com/learn-to-sing-with-professional

dance music charts

No comments: