Thursday, July 24, 2008

Learn Ballroom Dancing Like The Tango and Salsa From A Celebrity Dance Coach Dancing With The Stars

Well, it's that time of the year again, ABC announced the line-up for another much anticipated season of Dancing With the Stars. How exciting!

My wife and I would sit and watch with envy at all the great moves that the stars where doing. My wife said during the last season "if all the celebrities can dance like that, why can't we?". I had my doubts, considering neither one of us has ever had any kind of dance coaching...ever. In fact, looking back to some weddings and family gatherings we've attended where I have successfully embarrassed myself on the dance floor, I think it would be safe to say that I actually had two left feet.

So I started doing some research on dance training. I looked at some ballroom dancing classes offered locally that were scheduled on days and times that just didn't fit our schedule. I also found several other dance lessons available on DVD, but all were way too pricey. Then I found this great 8 DVD set called Louis Let's Dance.

Lo and behold it was Louis van Amstel, the choreographer my wife loves so much from Dancing with the Stars. I went ahead and bought it thinking we can do this. We could learn dance steps like the stars in the privacy of our own home, and man did we ever learn some dance steps!

We can now dance the Cha Cha, Salsa, Waltz, Tango, Sumba, Jive, Rumba and the Foxtrot.

I no longer have to be embarrassed by my moves, or should I say lack thereof. The moves really were as effortless to learn as the ads said they'd be. As a matter of fact, my two young daughters asked one night if they too could try some of the lessons after hearing their mom and I talk about it. Now The Jive and The Cha Cha are their favorite DVDs. They are 9 and 11 years old.

Not only are we all having lots of fun, but we are also dancing our way to a healthier life too. I noticed shortly after starting the dance lessons that I could soon fasten my belt one notch tighter. My wife mentioned she's noticed a change in the way I look too. She says I now look trimmer and toner. I said the same about her, but of course she always looks wonderful.

If you and your family would like to try this click here

Pleaman Haggett
DanceTraining.info

latin download

No comments: