Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mark Knopfler Kill To Get Crimson Rock Music CD Review

The exceptionally talented Rock artist Mark Knopfler has released him CD entitled Kill To Get Crimson. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Mark Knopfler fans, and Rock fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Kill To Get Crimson Mark Knopflers artistic excellence is on full display as Knopfler has once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be him best work to date.

Unfortunately, its not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just cant force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Kill To Get Crimson. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Mark Knopfler possesses the characteristic of being able to win you over with him talent alone. The kind of artist I frankly just flat out enjoy listening to.

This is a first rate CD, delivering a little something for everyone. I give it two thumbs up. Its quite simply great listening. A must buy if you're even mildly into Rock music.

While the entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 1 - True Love Will Never Fade, track 9 - Behind With The Rent, and track 12 - In The Sky

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 7 - Punish The Monkey. Outstanding!

Kill To Get Crimson Release Notes:

Mark Knopfler originally released Kill To Get Crimson on September 18, 2007 on the Warner Bros. Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. True Love Will Never Fade

2. Scaffolder's Wife, The

3. Fizzy And the Still, The

4. Heart Full Of Holes

5. We Can Get Wild

6. Secondary Waltz

7. Punish the Monkey

8. Let It All Go

9. Behind With the Rent

10. Fish And the Bird, The

11. Madame Geneva's

12. In the Sky

ExtraTalent.com get useful information for actors and extras. http://www.ExtraTalent.com

top dance music

No comments: