Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Por el Mundo

Customer Review: POR EL MUNDO IS A GREAT CD!
What can I say I LOVE THIS CD! But whats so good about it well number 1 I love the lead singers voice (Jose Guadalupe). To me he has a voice to kill for but thats just my opinion you might think diferently. But as far as i'm concerned i think this is a super album to buy cause every song on here is so good my personal favorite well... it would have to be number 3 (Aqui No Mas.) I just love that song I can not explain the feeling I get when I hear this song it makes me feel so good inside not to metion like I want to dance. but the song (Espinas) is good to hey there all good thats why I think you should buy this cd you will love it if you like banda musica like I do. Look i'm going to be honest with you I would never tell someone to buy a cd I never herd or thought was not a good cd to buy thats how I am but everybody has different taste in musica so u may like it may not but I know I love it and i'm so glad i bought it I would never get rid of it. Even though it is an old album of theres I still listen to it to this day thats how much I love this cd it was one of the best investments i ever made. I am a musica freak and I love mexican musica and and if you do to buy this cd.


India is a land of colourful festivals. Festivals in India are celebrated with zest, passion and devotions as it is a part of life. It is celebrated in commemoration to religious, historical and coming of fresh seasons. The colour, dance, food, gifts and sports reflect the various lifestyles of India.

Festivals are celebrated in every corner of India by diverse communities. One can find festivals in India through the year and season. The coming of Spring season or harvest season or changing season is a reason to cheer and make merriment and it is well expressed through festivals. In festive season, people send wishes to their loved one, cook delicious sweets and cookies, and also worship their Gods and Goddess to shower their blissful grace. Many festivals are celebrated in honour of their God and religious cult. The festival of Janmasthami is celebrated by Hindus because of Lord Vishnu's reincarnation on earth as Lord Krishna. Deepawali is celebrated when Lord Rama return home after being victorious upon Ravana. So, it is observed that festivals are closely related to myth and religion.

Sports and fairs are an indispensable sect of festivities. Boat racing, cock-fighting, camel racing, bull fighting and such sports spice up the festivals. Holi is a festival of colour and can be observed all over India.

Preparation of these festivals starts few days before with enthusiasm and fervour. People decorate their house with colours and Rangoli (a colourful design made at doorsteps to welcome guest). They dress in their robes and visit homes of friends. Music and dance is the soul of the festivals. People dance with the musical rhythms and ogle in search of soul mates.

The colourful festivals of India attract foreign tourist. They fly to India to watch and enjoy the festivals from every corner of the globe. Thus, festivals and fairs are indispensable part of Indians.

Sonal Arya is offering advice for quite some time. Having completed her Ph.d in Archaeology from The Jawaharlal Nehru University. She provide useful advice through her articles that have been found very useful. To find Festivals In India, cities in india, famous in india, temples in india, personalities in india visit http://www.famousinindia.com/

latin music artist

No comments: